Pages

Delicious oven baked steak

I created this recipe after a dinner with our friends. We actually baked the steaks but I made some changes and added some herbs and sauce, so now I can tell that it's kind of my recipe.

The steaks turn out to be juicy and tender, so let's begin.

Ingredients for 2:

  • 2 steaks
  • 2 tbl spoons BBQ sauce
  • salt, pepper
  • herbs (like rosemary or oregano, I added italian spices)
  • foil
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the steaks and marinate for 2 hours at room temperature.

In a large skillet heat 2 tbl spoons olive oil and fry the steaks about 1 min on each side.
Lay the steaks on a aluminum foil and fold/scrunch up the sides – to catch the fat. Place on a shallow baking sheet.

Cook at 200 degrees  for about 12-15-18 mins depending on your desired pinkness.
Rest for 10 minutes in the aluminum foil.

Serve with oven baked potatoes and carrots.

From Mila's recipes

No comments:

Яндекс.Метрика